Monday 10 August 2009

Why am I here?

During the last few weeks, and days of my stay in Montreal, I would recognize to back the reality.

When I hanged out with my friends last night, I couldn't focus on chatting. I was just drinking beer as if the water flowed into the drain.
My friends must have thought that I was daydreaming about butt......haha

Actually, I needed time to think about unsolved, complicated things.
One of them was to recall why I came here, Montreal.
As the day I will back the reality is getting near, I started thinking about that automatically.

While, I might have wanted to confirm that my decision was wrong or not.


There are three reasons to come here to study English.

One is the leisure of my life. It's not tongue-in-cheek and wisecrack.
I'm serious.
When I was in Japan, my life was in a rush and intense ,but I was really comfortable and satisfied about my environment, like Yamaguchi seminar.
However, I was flooded with just another information, and there was no room to input something in my brain.
so I needed to take a rest or fresh to be droughty and thirsty for something new.

In other words, I escaped from the reality.


Also, I wantedto build up my own sense of value. Of course I didn't intend to go against the flow, also didn't intend to go with the flow.
Indeed, I met many students who study English to get a good job, but I just only wanted totalk to people who have different culture, behavior, and sense of value to build up mine.


Finally, before I came here, I studied hard just one field, accounting. However, we have to keep studying forever even if we graduate from University and all field around accounting connect each other closely, I noticed, so I want to get MBA to expand my horizon and unlimited possibility.


I have just a little less than a month.
I will not only challenge as usual, but also look back my footprint and achievment......

MLIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment