Tuesday 16 June 2009

Being a nocturnal human

I currently sleep from about 3am to about 10am every day.

I have to try to reset my sleep cycle........



My best Korean friend will leave from Montreal to Cancun in Mexico.

Cancun has pretty beautiful beach, not bitch.

When I saw the pictures of Cancun, I couldn't express how beautiful place and it was beyond description.



I decided to go there, but I have a complicated problem about Visa....

My visa in Canada expires in June , although I am trying to change to visitor visa.

I can't go out of Canada till I get it any more.......



I wanna visit there.....




3 comments:

  1. Your best friend,
    In other words, what woman in love?

    For you, my advice would be unnecessary.
    Go your way! I thought.

    Sorry hard to understand in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,come on Tom!!!!!!
    She is my classmate,not my lover.
    You know, she is a touching paint artist!!!
    She opened the first exhibition of her life in Montreal two weeks ago and I helped her to set it on.
    Hey, you know, my sense of value and behaior are changing much than you and I expected it to. Let me know your advice, please.
    Besides this, I'm tired of hearing your apology!!!!! Just try your English! If you don't challenge and hesitate to do something, nothing will change and generate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK.
    I want to see her work!
    English is difficult.
    I'll try.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete