Saturday 27 June 2009

BIXI and my bad mood


After we said farewell to Summer, who is my best Korean friend, somehow I felt I wanted to ride a bicycle is called BIXI.

BIXI is a public bicycle sharing system launched in May 2009 in Montreal. The system provides 3000 bicycle and 300 pay stations located Montreal's central core.

It was 4a.m. Downtown was so quiet as if nobody were breathing in there.
Although I really prefer riding a bicycle to driving a car, I hadn't ridden it in Montreal by then.
When we reached to Old Port, sun started rising from the horizon.
It was beautiful beyond description.

However, I can't get over my bad mood.......

Summer, I already miss you too much....

3 comments:

  1. How's going today??
    In Japan,rainly season has already come.
    It makes me mad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine, and u?
    Montreal reached 30 degrees with a shower yesterday....
    It's so humid as if I were in Japan....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good.
    But unfortunately,from today I'm so busy beacuse of settlement of accounts.
    Don't forget to have an umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete