Friday 3 July 2009

Montreal Jazz Fest kicked off with Stevie Wonder

I will never forget his voice and performance of harmonica with umbrella....


Montreal Jazz Festival started with free Stevie Wonder concert 3 days ago.
Of course I attended it because I thought I wouldn't have a chance of seeing his live concert in my life, so I arrived there 2 and half hours before it started. However, it was already crowded and we saved a place as far as I could barely see one of the huge screens.
According to media, about 100,000 people were expected to attend it.

Besides, it started raining until just before he showed up[he might have special power]
Everybody took their umbrellas and opened it, so I couldn't see anything at all!!!!
I thought it was Umbrella Fest, not Jazz Fest.





I also found nice umbrella that is written by French ' MERDE IL PLEUT'
It means that shit, it's raining......French is so beautiful language...kkkkk
If you wanna buy it, click below.
http://www.raindropsto.com/product/Adult_Umbrellas/MIP/index.html




Although I knew only just a few Stevie Wonder's song before, I really like it. Moreover, he played several Michel Jackson's songs to pay tribute and his last respects to Michel.It was amazing.........

No comments:

Post a Comment